Skip to main content


Mint has just totally messed up on me!

I have been running version 1.14 for quite a while now, I could not be bothered to update as it just seemed like a bit more extra work I could do without.
Last night I was doing some file cleaning on the site and trying to fix the FAblum problem when I decided to bite the bullet and update, plus the list of peppers was getting better and only 1.2+ approved.
So I download version 1.29, follow the instructions to the T and on the final step, visit your Mint installation and follow the onscreen instructions, it all went wrong!
All the database entries were removed, the entire records since October have been wiped away. I did do a back up of the database before the update but the new version uses a different set of tables which I can not be bothered to sort through and update the SQL file.